Edmonton and calgary

Hogan77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey all, looking for a good room in Edmonton to hit balls and find some action and also lookin for a room in Calgary. Thanks all -tom

OnTheMF

I know things
Silver Member
Your best bet is the facebook groups. Alberta Billiards and Calgary Pool Scene.

seether

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There is also the Edmonton Pool Action facebook group.

Best rooms are the Metro on 106th street down town and there is the High Run up where the Capilano Mall used to be after they tore it down and there is also Finnagans Bistro Bar and Billiards on !37 ave and Fort Road all here in Edmonton.

Blaine B.

Clueless
Silver Member
Best rooms are the Metro on 106th street down town and there is the High Run up where the Capilano Mall used to be after they tore it down and there is also Finnagans Bistro Bar and Billiards on !37 ave and Fort Road all here in Edmonton.

I'm at the High Run right now playing league. Pockets are nice n tight!

Bill007

Registered
In Calgary, chills , leather pocket and Jrs loundge is where you'll find action. Post on the Calgary pool scene facebook page.

8 ball tournament on bar boxes every Friday night at leather pocket, 7 pm start I think, you'll meet guys that'll give you action.

9 ball tournament on 9ft tables at chills every sunday, practice starts at 1pm, 2 pm tourney start. You will for sure find action there, lots of good players.