Efren will be *alive* and playing perfectly for many thousands of years - and it will happen this way. . .

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
. . . and not as a video-recorded Efren:

I predict that by the year 3000 -- a living hologram -- an imperishable life-endowed hologram of Efren Reyes with all his abilities will be brought in by gamblers to triumph over the AI (Artificial Intelligence) android robots who are winning all the 3-dimensional pool tournaments played on 15-foot cubical pool tables in zero-G space environments in all of the Milky Way galaxy's populated solar systems and exoplanets.

Efren will dazzle all the bettors and the androids with his powerful, but finessed 45-rail bank shots!

The matches will be instantaneously transmitted to viewers throughout our galaxy via quantum entanglement sender/receivers and will be televised around our planet, and in time-delayed programs sent to precious metal miners working on the moon, Mars and several hundred asteroids.

Arnaldo ~ I've built a working Dirac timeline-searching receiver that can phish thru telepathic messages - Tmails -- being exchanged by mind-enhanced members of pool forums throughout hundreds of future centuries. (Gotta switch to de-caf soon!)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Patrick Johnson

Fish of the Day
Silver Member
...the 3-dimensional pool tournaments played on 15-foot cubical pool tables in zero-G space environments in all of the Milky Way galaxy's populated solar systems and exoplanets.
I heard they'd be spherical...

pj <- could use one on the ISS
chgo

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Arnaldo….the reincarnation of Robert Heinlein
Thx, PT. Actually, the love child of Heinlein-Sagan-Asimov.

Arnaldo
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
He's here in Birmingham rat now, I'm fiddin' to whoop his ass.
Me and him born within a month of one another.
(I,m older, so I think I oughta win. I might spot him a ball or 2)!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
. . . and not as a video-recorded Efren:

I predict that by the year 3000 -- a living hologram -- an imperishable life-endowed hologram of Efren Reyes with all his abilities will be brought in by gamblers to triumph over the AI (Artificial Intelligence) android robots who are winning all the 3-dimensional pool tournaments played on 15-foot cubical pool tables in zero-G space environments in all of the Milky Way galaxy's populated solar systems and exoplanets.

Efren will dazzle all the bettors and the androids with his powerful, but finessed 45-rail bank shots!

The matches will be instantaneously transmitted to viewers throughout our galaxy via quantum entanglement sender/receivers and will be televised around our planet, and in time-delayed programs sent to precious metal miners working on the moon, Mars and several hundred asteroids.

Arnaldo ~ I've built a working Dirac timeline-searching receiver that can phish thru telepathic messages - Tmails -- being exchanged by mind-enhanced members of pool forums throughout hundreds of future centuries. (Gotta switch to de-caf soon!)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You and justnumbnuts been droppin acid together???

arnaldo

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You and justnumbnuts been droppin acid together???
No chance, GC. When your IQ is two and 1/2 x room temperature you're too smart to risk cranial cell diminishment.

Arnaldo ~ We're only here for a few cosmic seconds -- why waste them by getting ourselves chemically fried and lifespan-abbreviated.
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________