Efren's Eye Surgery

rogelioii

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone have any thoughts on this? Do you think he will be able to perform better with them? Back to his old form? Win any more major championships? etc?

rogelioii said:
Anyone have any thoughts on this? Do you think he will be able to perform better with them? Back to his old form? Win any more major championships? etc?

Sure didn't hurt Tiger Woods in golf...

Gerry

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't think he would have ever tried it without at least 90% confidence of a positive outcome. I feel he will be as strong as 10 years ago. I'm saying this because I wat to watch his GREAT skills for another 10 years at least :)..Gerry

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
rogelioii said:

Tiger Woods had LASIK surgery to correct near-sightedness, I believe. What type of laser eye surgery is Efren getting?

Fred

Mr. J

Jeff Jimenez
Silver Member
More than likely....

I would have to guess that more than likely Efren has/had farsightedness. I know several seasoned champions who are this way and can see anything crystal clear far away and have problems up close. It is so odd to know one of these players and see them using their cheaters to read menus and newspapers and then see how dangerous they are at the table...

I bet many of you have experienced this in your areas too...

Jeff

td873

C is for Cookie
Silver Member
rogelioii said:
I had it done, and now I have 20/15 vision. I'm sure it is going to help him, although I had to come up with new excuses for my cr@ppy pool game, doh!

-td

DawgAndy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
My Dad had this done a couple of years ago. It took him a couple of months to get rid of some "fog" in the corner of one eye. He had to relearn golf because his depth perception was too good after wearing glasses for 30 years.

Andy