El Corazon Frio for Mosconi 2016

Here it is. Mosconi 2016 needs me as a player. I am the perfect candidate. I will serve as the most hated person in US pool. I will be the scapegoat that takes things from bad to dismal.

I will be a perfect gentleman. Despite what many may think about my posts and my misjudged attempts at humor, I am a very nice guy.

I will play my best pool. I will guarantee that I will have some of the best matches of my life during Mosconi 2016...and I guarantee that I will lose. I'm just not world caliber.

Here's the rub: My loses will anger every other member on the team so much that they will either step up or fold. They will either find a reason to play well or they will find an excuse for playing badly. I will be that reason or I will be that excuse and it will show my Mosconi 2016 teammates what they are...quitters or fighters.

ECF Mosconi Cup 2016. It's really the only way to change...find a reason to win or find a real reason to lose.
 
Back
Top