Endless Possibilities, it's Who I Am and What I Do. Mary Avina

MaryAvina.com

pool whats that?
Silver Member
I've tested the water the last year and heard all the negative "we can't do it because of blah, blah, blah" and I appreciate everyone's honest input.....Now I want to talk to You that believe IT CAN BE DONE and are more "solution oriented"....what deligence can we individually do to achieve our common goal: IMPROVING THE IMAGE AND POPULARITY OF POCKET BILLIARDS.....I believe it would benefit All of us in the Industry to join together for this common goal...Please be "solution oriented" What have you done or what would you be willing to do to help promote pool? I'm really not looking for ideas about what others could do....I want to know what YOU CAN DO or HAVE DONE in the past.
I am including a YouTube video of one of the positive public relations promotions done in the past Now that I'm back involved with Professional Pool full time I want to do More for the Game than before...much more..."THE GAME IS THE TEACHER" thanks in advance C J Wiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj5ZV3sSc6g&feature=plcp

I believe in Positively Promoting Pocket Billiards! To me it's a Vibrant Game and Challenging Sport with Endless Possibilities, it's Who I Am and What I Do.

Promoting the game by spreading the Positive Image of Billiards thru Pool Websites, YouTube, Facebook pages and in my personal life. My confirmed weekly reach is 33,873. The confirmed Monthly reach is 135,492. For the last 365 days my confirmed reach has been 1,519,011.

These figures are statistically generated from Facebook Pages, YouTube and Google Searches, their synergistic reach is OVER Three Million People a Year, contributing to 12 Websites a year with Positive Pool Content and also doing Trick Shot Shows & Teaching Beginners to Intermediate Players. I am also working on other DVDs as well.

I Promote the idea that pool can one day gain popularity like other sports and games when we with Vision Team Together as Ambassadors for Billiards.

A Dozen Trick Shots with Mary Avina pool snooker

Three Fundamental 9-ball shots Avina

The 10 by 5 Snooker Table with Mary Avina

Champion trick shot artists demonstrate their skills

More Videos

http://www.facebook.com/Mary.Avina.TrickShotPrincess