ernie martinez cue #431 for sale

chris2669

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Curly Maple forearm; 4 East Indian Rosewood w/purple, green & red veneers; Birdseye handle; Rosewood buttsleeve ; Nickle Silver ringwork; 2 shafts 1 shaft used the other no use at all. pm me or email me at chris2669@zeroyon.com with any questions you have. here is the link where origially purchased. You can see what I paid and gives yourself a good starting point for offers!
link link link
oh yeah best offer thanks

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear this is a must sell. I revisited the link and saw a number of people really liked this cue, why don't PM them to let them know it's available. You never know.

Good luck with your sale,

Dave

chris2669

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear this is a must sell. I revisited the link and saw a number of people really liked this cue, why don't PM them to let them know it's available. You never know.

Good luck with your sale,

Dave

yeah I did not think of that. Thanks Dace. Yeah I am not very happy I have to sell it either. Really makes me mad but what can I do I want all this mess to hurry up and be finished that way I can be me again. lol Either way another 5 years and my number should be up for southwest. lol naaaaaa cant wait that long! :thumbup: lol

Chris

Chris

chris2669

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
ttt come on guys two weeks and this is going through a auction in indiana. I dont want any crap heads getting it!