Eureka results?

Banker Burt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just wondering if anyone could give results for the tournament in Eureka, CA this last weekend.

I finished 7/8 but had to leave before it was over. It was a good field with allot of players playing well.

Wished we could have stayed because the lunch spread put on by Ragg's and his staff was awesome. But a 5 1/2 hour drive and work early Monday made for a very short but fun trip for my wife and I.

Thanks to Ragg's and all my buddies who made the trek and hopefully someone stuck around in order to post the results.

Thanks!

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Lance Salazar beat Todd Marsh at hill-hill to win the tournement and prevent a second set.

Billy Palmer took third, Chris MacDonald was 5/6th. I don't know who got 4th.

There was a thread, "What Happened at the Eureka Tournement" a few days ago, also. (page back or use the search function)

Banker Burt

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks Bud.

I told Lance that he beat me as bad as anyone in many years. He had just drilled Kim before me so I am not surprised about him winning.

Please give him a pat on the back for an excellent peformance.

Nice guy Lance Salazar!

bud green

Dolley and Django
Silver Member
Are your real initials BM?

Lance said Roger Estelle came up to him and asked "What the hell did you do to him?! " after a player, initials BM, kept talking about the match afterwards.