I am looking to replace my old Heubler jump/break, it has a pro taper on it and that's what I like. My Schon player has a 12.5mm shaft at the ferrule and the conical taper cues feel like a club in my hands. . It seems most of the jump/break cues all have what appears to be a conical taper? I have broke with a few of these and don't care much for the fatter shaft.
I suspect this type of taper or something similar is best for jumping and breaking, is that correct? Is there a good jump/break that has the pro taper and works well or do I just need to adapt to a baseball bat?
Thanks,
I suspect this type of taper or something similar is best for jumping and breaking, is that correct? Is there a good jump/break that has the pro taper and works well or do I just need to adapt to a baseball bat?
Thanks,