EzBridge cue bridge


Jamie Ruff
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I have a bridge head that I bought for $70 at SBE a few years ago and want to sell it now for $30. The post separates from the base and can be held in your hand as an aid when jumping. The piece you slip over your cue is on a ball joint and rotates in all directions. The high post is called an EzJump and the bridge is called an EzBridge. Very well machined piece that I don't believe is made anymore.