F/S Cameron Birdseye/Leather Player

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Cue has very nice birdseye maple (pics don’t show how nice it is) with nice black elephant ear embossed leather wrap. Has silver dash rings in all positions. Comes with two shafts,one played one not played.
As I understand it Barry sold out all the cues he brought to the expo on the first day for the second year in a row. That makes a statement right there about the quality & playability of his cues.

Butt 14.3 oz
Shaft 1 3.7 oz tip 13mm
Shaft 2 4.0 oz tip 13mm
Length 58”

SOLD

Attachments

• Picture 007 (Large).jpg
    Picture 007 (Large).jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 695
  • Picture 008 (Large).jpg
    Picture 008 (Large).jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 681
  • Picture 009 (Large).jpg
    Picture 009 (Large).jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 682
Last edited:

BrooklynJay

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Is that what a Barry Cameron cue looks like? I thought they were a myth! He sold out so fast at the Super Billiards Expo I never got to see his cues.

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Yup!

Is that what a Barry Cameron cue looks like? I thought they were a myth! He sold out so fast at the Super Billiards Expo I never got to see his cues.

LOL Jay, I know what you mean! Seems like Barry's cues are getting to be hard to find. I can attest to the fact they do exist,I've owned 6 of em. guess i was lucky to get mine before the ufo's scouffed em all up.

running

we call her chocolate
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That's a great price for a Cameron cue. I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Barry's cues hit wonderful.
-Don

JimL

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
That's a great price for a Cameron cue. I'm surprised it's lasted this long. Barry's cues hit wonderful.
-Don

Thanks Don,couldn't agree more.Barry's cue play great ,nice hit & great craftsmanship

Last edited: