F/s f/t Dave Tice rare tiger maple

cue collector

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have had this cue for a bit now and am looking for new player or cash so trades are welcome or 1400.00 obo paypal plus 3% fees and shipping on me anywhere in the con us I had it refinished Jim Baxter and he did an awesome job and made matching jps pictures don't do it justice it's gorgeous it looks like a 18 Oz
 

Attachments

  • 20160814_152452.jpg
    20160814_152452.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 499
  • 20160814_152456.jpg
    20160814_152456.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 600
  • 20160814_152502.jpg
    20160814_152502.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 515
  • 20160814_152504.jpg
    20160814_152504.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 576
Ok so it's not a tice?

Anyone out there know what it is and have any offers it would be great email me with offers and who it might be dandy1821@gmail.com I'll ship paypal accepted please buy thanks
 
Back
Top