F/s holy scruggs!!!!!

lajus007

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Now I have to admit, I've been doing a little homework on the Tim Scruggs and the Mike Cochrans lately just to educate myself, here's a Scruggs that I'm posting up for sale is close to 30 years old if not older...this is probably one of the only, if not the only floating ebony six point Scruggs out there. Its in good condition with a little bit of yellowing on the finish, that's because it still has the original finish. You guys already know that cues with the old school finish yellow up a bit thanks to father time....this cue is a good bit of ivory in all the floating points as well as good bit on the cap, its a grey stained birdseye with 6 ebony floating points, awsome looking combo, the butt cap has a few knicks in it as you can see in the picture, other than its awsome! It comes with 2 shafts both are played and also have the original finish on them, one of which has been played a little more than the other. This has to be one of Tim's earlier builds as well! Still as sharp as any other Scruggs. Asking price for this cue is 4500 OBO, all offers will be considered. Great for any collection and if refinished this cue would be flawless! This is one sweet cue!

enjoy!

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

031.jpg

032.jpg

033.jpg

034.jpg

Last edited: