F/S: Paul Dayton w/ Ivory

JasonS

jason-sadler.com
Silver Member
Well I put him on eBay... Its a great looking cue and I hate to see it go.

Had some issues on the eBay... Nothing malicious, just unfortunate. The highest bid was 782 + 20 for shipping. So I'll let it go for 800 Shipped (Sale Pending...)

(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220560530929)

dayton2.jpg

veneers_small.jpg

shafts_small.jpg

ferrules_small.jpg

chip_small.jpg



Thanks for looking,
Jason Sadler
 
Last edited:
Hey thats a great looking cue... what kind of weights do each of the shafts have as well as the butt? Also what kind of pin/joint is it? Thanks.
 
I don't have a scale so I couldn't say. With the shaft the weight is around 19.5oz by feel. The pin is Radial.
 
Nice Dayton. I'm surprised to see that ebay hasn't knocked the listing off yet.
 
Ebay must be getting lazy or just not checking stuff on the weekends. I was searching through the cues on there earlier today and several mention the use of "ivory"

Nice Dayton. I'm surprised to see that ebay hasn't knocked the listing off yet.
 
Well they did... My listing was deleted. However, I put it back up and used a different word (or phrase).

The new listing will begin at 6:45pm eastern.
 
Last edited:
Hmm, I can't seem to find the new listing. Did you just put up it up a couple of minutes ago?
 
The cue could not be bought... Having some bad luck :(

The highest bid was 782 + 20 for shipping... so if anyone is interested then I'll let it go for 800 shipped
 
Back
Top