Fancy Gilbert give away

Deadon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Well almost a give away. Cue is perfect, 3 up and 3 down ebony points with a solid ivory joint. Cue has four shafts, two original and two I had made by Andy. All white is ivory except butt cap. The two new ones have ivory ferrules, the originals are LBM. Little or no play on any of the shafts. The only real play on the cue was when I let Tony Chohan use it for a couple months before he went on vacation:wink:. Anyway, I want SOLD shipped with two shafts, your choice. Here are the specs.

Beautiful cue, pix aren't great except the one I borrowed from Jamie, thanks Jamie.

The cue is sold.

Flat Face 3x10 Solid Ivory Joint
Butt: 15.4
Shaft 1 New 3.8 Ivory 13.08
Shaft 2 New 3.7 Ivory 13.06
Shaft 3 Orig 3.7 LBM 13.02
Shaft 4 Orig 3.7 LBM 13.04

gilbert_jw.jpg

Gilbertandshaftscropofbutt_zps485d9bd4.jpg

Gilbertandshaftscropofforearm_zps780fb523.jpg

Gilbertandshafts_zps25c6d38f.jpg

Last edited:

21Gambler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Well almost a give away. Cue is perfect, 3 up and 3 down ebony points with a solid ivory joint. Cue has four shafts, two original and two I had made by Andy. All white is ivory except butt cap. The two new ones have ivory ferrules, the originals are LBM. Little or no play on any of the shafts. The only real play on the cue was when I let Tony Chohan use it for a couple months before he went on vacation:wink:. Anyway, I want $1500.00 shipped with two shafts, your choice. Here are the specs.

Beautiful cue, pix aren't great except the one I borrowed from Jamie, thanks Jamie.

Flat Face 3x10 Solid Ivory Joint
Butt: 15.4
Shaft 1 New 3.8 Ivory 13.08
Shaft 2 New 3.7 Ivory 13.06
Shaft 3 Orig 3.7 LBM 13.02
Shaft 4 Orig 3.7 LBM 13.04

gilbert_jw.jpg

Gilbertandshaftscropofbutt_zps485d9bd4.jpg

Gilbertandshaftscropofforearm_zps780fb523.jpg

Gilbertandshafts_zps25c6d38f.jpg

Very nice Gilbert

GLWS
Sean

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
Mike, that's a shocking deal with two extra shafts with ivory ferrules. Folks should be getting in line to steal this from you.....wow!

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 99.6%
228   1   0
You're gonna love it! I was the original owner of that cue. Played with it for a little while as well... great looking cue and an even better playing cue! And yes, it's an 8 pointer.

Last edited:

Deadon

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
You're gonna love it! I was the original owner of that cue. Played with it for a little while as well... great looking cue and an even better playing cue! And yes, it's an 8 pointer.

Thanks Jamie;

Yeah, don't know why I put 6, I meant 8. Oh well, Dave checked out the cue today and its a done deal.

You are right, nice playing cue. Put it down when I got my Searing.

Mike