FargoRate fees?

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I've heard mention of a new and improved FargoRate app due out somewhat soon.

I THINK I also read that a person might have to join BCAPL in some form or fashion to have access to this app. If any or all of this is incorrect, I offer my apologies, as I can't currently find where I heard mention of this a while back.

We are strongly considering moving our statewide league into the use of FargoRate and I need to know if we need to build in any fees to our league membership dues in respect to the above.

Any info about any facet of this would be greatly appreciated.

tableroll

Rolling Thunder
Silver Member

I THINK I also read that a person might have to join BCAPL in some form or fashion to have access to this app. If any or all of this is incorrect, I offer my apologies, as I can't currently find where I heard mention of this a while back.

We are strongly considering moving our statewide league into the use of FargoRate and I need to know if we need to build in any fees to our league membership dues in respect to the above.

Hold off. Many problems still exist. Fargo rate has some wrinkles to iron out.

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I would think this is a question better asked through pm to Mike, Steve, Mark, or Ozzy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

robsnotes4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hold off. Many problems still exist. Fargo rate has some wrinkles to iron out.

Really? I have been rated for about 5 years and watched thousands of games and matches. I don't see any wrinkles.

If you feel there are You should contact them. I have never witnessed anything that has be tested to the extreme FargRate has.

To the OP. It sounds like you already made your decision to use FargoRate. Great decision

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
We have 3 rooms here in Arkansas that have committed to using FargoRate. I know 2 of them have already started turning in results. The 3rd should be doing so any time.

As for our league, we have to formally vote. But, I'd say it looks highly likely.