J&D CUSTOMS JL Cues Silver Member Feb 3, 2010 #1 Here is a cue completed for a fellow AZer. Thanx Tony and enjoy, Jim Lee
mdavis228 AzB Gold Member Gold Member Silver Member Feb 3, 2010 #2 Turned out nice, Jim. The more Indian Rosewood I see, the more I like it. I really like the thin ring work at the joint & butt end positions on this one.
Turned out nice, Jim. The more Indian Rosewood I see, the more I like it. I really like the thin ring work at the joint & butt end positions on this one.
T tlayne AzB Silver Member Silver Member Feb 3, 2010 #3 There she is...... The work looks excellent. And your right, that butt ring really adds to it. Now on to the next one, hmmmmmm..... Thx Jim !
There she is...... The work looks excellent. And your right, that butt ring really adds to it. Now on to the next one, hmmmmmm..... Thx Jim !
T the_general I love Ivory. Silver Member Feb 3, 2010 #4 i agree with the thin ringwork, very nice. another great build Jim.
Snookered007 Ticky Tricky Silver Member Feb 3, 2010 #5 The thin ring work is great I agree, but the segmented handle and it's ring work really appeals to me. :thumbup:
The thin ring work is great I agree, but the segmented handle and it's ring work really appeals to me. :thumbup: