Favorite Cloth Color

StuartTKelley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A friend of mind just got a Diamond table and he ordered grey cloth which at first I thought would be strange but in fact it's quite the opposite...makes the colors really pop on the balls...tournament blue is my favorite, grey, and then good ol' green. Any of those are great IMHO. Whatever your preference but I feel like the blue and the grey really help brighten up the table....of course good lighting can't hurt.

South_Florida

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
One thing to consider (just thought I would throw it out there, made sense to me when I heard it) is pool tables are kind of expected to be green. If you go with a color, you may need to use that color elsewhere in the room to make the cloth belong. So if you choose gray, blue etc, you probably want to include that color scheme in the room.

I just got my first table :D finally, I went with Simonis Green, 860.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tournament blue.
Some home tables do look really stylish with purple cloth, but It`s not a great colour for playing any length of time and it really sokes up the light.

scottycoyote

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like the tourney blue, thats what i put on my table at home. Just seems like i can see it a little better

vaplaya

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
For the serious player I would say tournament blue. For the recreational player, whatever
matches your pool room.

00john

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
they did the studies.. blue is the easiest on the eyes. that means less eyestrain. blue is it but get simonis 860 hr :) i like tour edition 3030 its fast wears ike iron but where do you play matches on it?