B Buckster_uk AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 10, 2007 #1 I am hoping to see Johnny Archer's exhibition at 3pm (8pm my time) but the feed seems to be not working again! Is anyone else experiencing problems?
I am hoping to see Johnny Archer's exhibition at 3pm (8pm my time) but the feed seems to be not working again! Is anyone else experiencing problems?
F f210 AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 10, 2007 #2 Buckster_uk said: I am hoping to see Johnny Archer's exhibition at 3pm (8pm my time) but the feed seems to be not working again! Is anyone else experiencing problems? Click to expand... mine has been working fine since this morning. Right now they are showing the action at the other tables.
Buckster_uk said: I am hoping to see Johnny Archer's exhibition at 3pm (8pm my time) but the feed seems to be not working again! Is anyone else experiencing problems? Click to expand... mine has been working fine since this morning. Right now they are showing the action at the other tables.
B Buckster_uk AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jan 10, 2007 #3 Feed seems to be back, but buffering constantly. It sucks being 5 hours ahead of you guys!