Feeling on the edge of vintage.

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hi all. Not sure what category this goes in but..........I am feeling on the edge of vintage. I just turned 39 and play with cues from the 80's. Am I now considered vintage? The color of money was new and turned the heads of many towards the game of pool in what just seems like yesterday. Is it over? Am I still buying and playing with cues that no one knows about unless they are 35 years old +? Are we on here at AZ a dying breed of sportsman? Is there still life in pool? Maybe I am just going through my midlife crisis ala man style. What do you all think? Is it nuttin but computers now? Where or where has the good times gone? Warewolves of london still plays in my Jukebox, Yours?:scratchhead:
 
Lazerrus said:
Hi all. Not sure what category this goes in but..........I am feeling on the edge of vintage. I just turned 39 and play with cues from the 80's. Am I now considered vintage? The color of money was new and turned the heads of many towards the game of pool in what just seems like yesterday. Is it over? Am I still buying and playing with cues that no one knows about unless they are 35 years old +? Are we on here at AZ a dying breed of sportsman? Is there still life in pool? Maybe I am just going through my midlife crisis ala man style. What do you all think? Is it nuttin but computers now? Where or where has the good times gone? Warewolves of london still plays in my Jukebox, Yours?:scratchhead:


Life is what you make it. You deside what to put on your jukebox. I just turned 59 and enjoy a variety of activities. If you have some nice old cues, enjoy them and be greatful. I play everyday.
Purd

PS: I am vintage 60's
 
Back
Top