Fenix Tooled Blue White Snakeskin 2x4 ***SOLD***
Bought this case for $495 about 9 months ago now. When received, the tubes were loose on one side and too tight for shaft or butt on other side. Contacted Fenix and they agreed to take case back issue credit and build a new very cool Dragon inspired case.
Well, Fenix has completely disappeared after stringing me out for over 6 months.
I had actually kept it boxed and ready to go back to them all that time. I had actually sent it back once and they rejected it saying DHL in Portugal was the issue.
I considered sending it to a case maker and getting it repaired and although they would not promise to repair they agreed to try.
I did some investigation of my own once I realized I was stuck with it, and the tube assembly will just slide right it. The tubes are just taped in place. I know this method is common.
I am sure someone handy (i am not) could easily repair the tube assembly, or a case make could easily, but I just don't want to bother.
The case itself is really nice. It is made from thick quality leather, the tooling is very well down, the strap is really simple and elegant. It is a really nice case just needs that small repair.
Obviously sold as is, but I have some decent feedback here, and I am being completely open about the case.
Will sell for SOLD plus shipping. Pretty firm on that, I think it is fair. Please msg me here or txt me at 760-519-5839.
Bought this case for $495 about 9 months ago now. When received, the tubes were loose on one side and too tight for shaft or butt on other side. Contacted Fenix and they agreed to take case back issue credit and build a new very cool Dragon inspired case.
Well, Fenix has completely disappeared after stringing me out for over 6 months.
I had actually kept it boxed and ready to go back to them all that time. I had actually sent it back once and they rejected it saying DHL in Portugal was the issue.
I considered sending it to a case maker and getting it repaired and although they would not promise to repair they agreed to try.
I did some investigation of my own once I realized I was stuck with it, and the tube assembly will just slide right it. The tubes are just taped in place. I know this method is common.
I am sure someone handy (i am not) could easily repair the tube assembly, or a case make could easily, but I just don't want to bother.
The case itself is really nice. It is made from thick quality leather, the tooling is very well down, the strap is really simple and elegant. It is a really nice case just needs that small repair.
Obviously sold as is, but I have some decent feedback here, and I am being completely open about the case.
Will sell for SOLD plus shipping. Pretty firm on that, I think it is fair. Please msg me here or txt me at 760-519-5839.
Attachments
Last edited: