Few Cues - Joss, Lucasi, & a Custom

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Up First is a Joe Famiglietti Custom cue.

It's a 4 point cue with Cocobola points, and curly(I believe) maple forearm. The cue is in maybe 75-80% condition with a few scars on the forearm and buttsleeve. There are not any cracks in the buttcap, however there are a few dings. You can see in the pictures the blueing in the shafts as well as some of the dings and whatnot. I tried to show this as much I can.

Butt weight: 15.5 oz
Shaft 1: 3.8 oz & 12.6mm
Shaft 2: 3.8 oz & 12.5mm
Total Cue weight: 19.3 oz

This cue plays GREAT. I really like it, but it's just collecting dust since I picked up my Frey.

Asking $200 OBO. Cue has 2 shafts, however one is signed by Jaenette Lee, if you would like it, I would ask $250.

Second Cue is a Lucasi LE-11. Cue is straight, and appears to be next to new. I picked this up at an Estate Sale along with the Joss which is also listed below.

Cue is straight. No blue on the shaft. No dings that I can find. Wrap is clean. Cue is from June 2010 (610 on the butt). Uni-loc Joint

Butt weight: 14.3
Shaft: 4.4 ox & 13 MM
Total: 18.6

Asking $SOLD!

Last cue is a Joss Merry Widow Plain Jane. Black and grey speckled wrap. I believe this cue is from 1995, all the information I could find points to this. Cue is probably 90%, the shaft has a really small knick that doesn't effect play, and the butt has a knick which I tried to get a picture of, but I'm not sure if you can really even see it.

Butt weight: 16.3
Shaft 3.6
Total: 19.9

Asking $SOLD!

Pictures of all cues can be found in the gallery link here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WyI_-U5wDU6SmjgxBR8VbtOL_WnFkwmr

Any questions, please contact me through PM. I can take additional pictures as needed. I know I haven't sold anything for a while on here, but I have had transactions here in the past. Thank you all for looking. I would also entertain trades for a case for some or all of the cues, I also love a good Huebler. ALL cues listed are Best Offer! Make me an offer and maybe we can make a deal.

Last edited:

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Price too high? Make an offer! Like something? Let me know. I know this stuff isn't fancy, but I'm open to offers. I'm not playing a ton right now, so might make a deal that includes my player in the sig as well. (PM for pics/info).