Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Selling the following items.
1. Custom BHQ playing cue xtraP/H shaft all made by Brent Hartman $350
2. Custom Matching J/B cue $300
3. Custom Jump cue. by Brent $20
4. Custom playing cue 60' made by Crown cues $350
5. Custom playing cue made by Crown Cues orginal shaft used by BJ and donated now has custom 30" Kevin Varney Shaft.$350
6. Meucci Orginal completly redone by Brent Hartman very nice$300
7. !st gen. Predator w/1st gen 314 used, also 1st gen Z sahft new and sleeve .all for$250
8 Sardo rack.$10
9 assortment of mags. approx 50-75 in all billiard digest and inside pool.$20
10. assortment of wall junk. score keepers$75, beer signs10. cue rack wall mounted 6 cues $50
11. numberous sets balls none expensive $5-10
12.cheap cues, mcdermott$40 used, fury slight used $40, , lucassi.used $40.
13. Billiard history shadow box. $75
14. Jerico J/B cue with xtra playing shaft needs refinishing but straight and solid. $250
15. will take $1500 for all. have afew other item pea bottle and peas, used bags not worth much, trick 8 ball, kids cues, kmart cues.

i have pics of most of the stuff listed some are on here. if interested i will do my best to show you what you want. Prices are pretty much firm. Will consider trades for 1/8-1/10 scale rc cars or trucks. prefer nitro
thank you for taking the time to look. All will be going for sale on Ebay on tues.
Thank You and have a great day. Email address is floydndawn@frontiernet.net or leave a messeage here if interested.
note: buyer pay shipping ccn7

Last edited:

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
110   1   0
I'll take the jump cue and predator,maybe the mcdermott,fury,and lucasi!!! you got pm!!!

Last edited:

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
41   0   1
Selling the following items.
1. Custom BHQ playing cue xtraP/H shaft all made by Brent Hartman $350
2. Custom Matching J/B cue $300
3. Custom Jump cue. by Brent $20
4. Custom playing cue 60' made by Crown cues $350
5. Custom playing cue made by Crown Cues orginal shaft used by BJ and donated now has custom 30" Kevin Varney Shaft.$350
6. Meucci Orginal completly redone by Brent Hartman very nice$300
7. !st gen. Predator w/1st gen 314 used, also 1st gen Z sahft new and sleeve .all for$250
8 Sardo rack.$10
9 assortment of mags. approx 50-75 in all billiard digest and inside pool.$20
10. assortment of wall junk. score keepers$75, beer signs10. cue rack wall mounted 6 cues $50
11. numberous sets balls none expensive $5-10
12.cheap cues, mcdermott$40 used, fury slight used $40, , lucassi.used $40.
13. Billiard history shadow box. $75
i have pics of most of the stuff listed some are on here. if interested i will do my best to show you what you want. Prices are pretty much firm. Will consider trades for 1/8-1/10 scale rc cars or trucks. prefer nitro
thank you for taking the time to look. All will be going for sale on Ebay on tues.
Thank You and have a great day. Email address is floydndawn@frontiernet.net or leave a messeage here if interested.
ccn7

I'll take the McDermott and the Lucassi if everything is straight and the McDermott isn't one of the Star or Shamrock series cues.

ccn7

Ole Pool Fool
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
the mac is a cheap one. bought it for the wife staright not at all fancy blk wrap with a purple dye on cue. Shaft is orginal new tip a few yrs back. not played with much. I have pics just cant remember how to share them. i have some in cue review section some place.

Last edited: