Filler back to the carbon shaft

Woodshaft

Do what works for YOU!
All I know is the top 4 players (Gorst, Filler, FSR, SVB) all use Carbon Fiber!
Kaci, with his second World 10-ball title in the past 3 years using a wood 314-2, says "hi".
And Filler got to the top of the fargorate list using a woodshaft.
Your ignorance is delightful.
Again, I'm not anti-carbon fiber. But wood works well too.

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kaci, with his second World 10-ball title in the past 3 years using a wood 314-2, says "hi".
And Filler got to the top of the fargorate list using a woodshaft.
Your ignorance is delightful.
Again, I'm not anti-carbon fiber. But wood works well too.

Really I recall Filler using CF before as well. Your a tool who feels it necessary to mention your supposed 700 fargo in 90% of your posts as a brag, which you think adds credibility to your post but it does not. I'll trust Fillers word over you Woody.

Last edited:

Woodshaft

Do what works for YOU!
Really I recall Filler using CF before as well. Your a tool who feels it necessary to mention your supposed 700 fargo in 90% of your posts as a brag, which you think adds credibility to your post but it does not. I'll trust Fillers word over you Woody.
Ok lol.
I state my "decent" pool ability as a resume if you will.
I'm no pro, but I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge in my 40 years of playing.
I just give my educated opinion.
It's just an opinion though, as is yours.
Mine is just backed with better credentials.
If you, or anyone, doesn't like it, I couldn't care less.
I teach pool. I very much enjoy helping others when I can.
Instead of being ignorant and insulting, maybe you can try to learn and promote.
I'm gonna put you on ignore now, but I hope you can be a better person to others.

nicksaint26

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ok lol.
I state my "decent" pool ability as a resume if you will.
I'm no pro, but I have gained a lot of experience and knowledge in my 40 years of playing.
I just give my educated opinion.
It's just an opinion though, as is yours.
Mine is just backed with better credentials.
If you, or anyone, doesn't like it, I couldn't care less.
I teach pool. I very much enjoy helping others when I can.
Instead of being ignorant and insulting, maybe you can try to learn and promote.
I'm gonna put you on ignore now, but I hope you can be a better person to others.

You speak as if you know more than Josh Filler and that you know him personally when you do not. And you don't see that as a problem? Ok bro and how do you know you have better credentials than me you don't know me either! That is the definition of ignorance right there Woody.

I have traveled the country with and staked one of the top US players and know the game better than you based on your posting.

Last edited:

Zerksies

Fuller just got third in the world ten ball using a CF shaft. I think he’s use to it now. Does he like it 🤷🏼‍♂️. But I’m sure he’s being compensated for using it

trob

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s funny how the paradigm has shifted. 20 years ago the forum (and the pool halls) were split between “hollow laminated predator shafts hit like crap compared to solid wood”, and today we are at “cf hits like crap compared to [hollow laminated Predator] wood shafts. :)
I’ve never seen a group of people that hate change more then pool players

FunChamp

Have you seen Earls cue lately? The shaft really does look like a broomstick. So there you go, they could beat us all with a broomstick......... I need a nap

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
When the Indians are equal it comes down to the arrow
Similar to this, if a player were to play against himself (from an alternate universe, I suppose), who do we bet on? The guy playing with the custom cue he knows or his other self who grabbed a cue off the wall?

RDeca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
my condolences. a good walk spoiled
Lol walked away from pool and still posts on Azb. Nobody does care in pool. Just a few guys that don't have much of a life left and post on AZB for attn. Have u checked the post count of some of these guys? Lol

RDeca

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'll also ad that everyone compares carbon shafts to wood. The way they play the way they hit. Carbon shaft Manufacturers trying to get close to the feel of wood.

I say just use wood. But who am I?
Nobody trys to make their wood shaft hit like carbon. Or even compares wood to carbon. It's always the other way around.

That tells me all I need to know.

None of my stuff is dinged and warped. And they get plenty of play.
CARBON does look good on tuxedo cues