Fillipos kasidokostas win the last crystal kelly

Fox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filipos kasidokostas wins the 18th and last crystal kelly against zanetti with the score of 50-38/28. Zanetti was behind 14-45/20!
 
Lou, unfortunately , They didn't have any live streaming for the EVENT,

Everybody is talking about Fillipos!


Torbjorn blomdahl made a change and revolution for 3 cushion history , and I believe that Kasidokostas is one of the revolutionary !

( this is not my point of view, it's coming from the very top players and I AGREE OF COURSE ,LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL:wink:)
 
When such a great player emerges victorious from a field of this caliber... Just weeks before the world championship... Himself already a world champion... For me it emphasizes Filipos NOT being able to attend will sadly be a cloud over the championship. No matter who wins in Peru I think many will ask "What if?"
 
When such a great player emerges victorious from a field of this caliber... Just weeks before the world championship... Himself already a world champion... For me it emphasizes Filipos NOT being able to attend will sadly be a cloud over the championship. No matter who wins in Peru I think many will ask "What if?"

I think all the Greek billiards enthusiasts should start a ( SEND FILIPOS TO LIMA) drive and collect enough money to cover Filipos expenses.

I'm ready to donate.
 
Back
Top