Final Ring Game Tally

Grady

Pro Player
Every year about this time, Randi and I get excited about the DCC, but we're even more so this year. We have ten terrific Bank Pool Ring Game players at $3000 per person. We are going to have two Ring Games with five players each.
The first one will be friday night, Jan 5th, at 8 pm and the second, saturday night, the 6th...same time.
There will be a draw to see which five players compete on friday night and which ones are in action on saturday.
Professor Gilmer will handle the betting increments on the big screen. He will also be taking wagers. Billiardclub.net and Accu-Stats will be filming these games.
Okay, here's our ten players:
Shannon Daulton
Brian Gregg
Truman Hogue
Neil Jacobs
Jason Miller
Tony Coleman
Glen Rogers
Ike Runnels
Danny Harriman
Ritchie Richardson

If you are a player or a spectator and you'd like to know something about these Bank Pool Ring Games, contact me by email, phone, or in person. Others have and are giving out incorrect information and then I get blamed for it. Go to the source people.
See you in Kentucky.
 
Sure wish John Brumback was involved in this game. I love to watch him play bank pool. He is definitely one of the best bank players in the country.
 
jjn7612 said:
Grady....When will the draw be???
Grady,
I'll be there Saturday night. I'd love to see Brian Gregg and Shanon Daulton, can you be bought? ;) I'm sure I will like, it either way. Your ring games are awesome, keep up the great work.

Tracy
 
Back
Top