Finally got validated.

gregthcarpenter

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi to all AZ'ERS mine is Greg and this is my first post.

I was in knoxille this weeend and had A great to time and want to thank Mike Janis and everyone at Breakers and specialy ROARING LION ENERGY DRINK for making it happen.

JoeyA

Efren's Mini-Tourn BACKER
Silver Member
gregthcarpenter said:
Hi to all AZ'ERS mine is Greg and this is my first post.

I was in knoxille this weeend and had A great to time and want to thank Mike Janis and everyone at Breakers and specialy ROARING LION ENERGY DRINK for making it happen.

Welcome to the forum, Greg. Be sure and send fred@rled.com (roaring lion energy drink) telling him you appreciate their sponsorship. This applies to all AZBers and especially the tournament participants.

JoeyA

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Sent to Roaring Lion.

Thank you for sponsoring pool. I am an industry veteran and demographically no other sport cuts across so many lines of age, gender, race, and profession as pool does. I both long for and rue the day when the mainstream of corporate America wakes up to the advertising vehicle that pool represents. This is because at that point our top players which are as much sportsmen and women as those in any other sport will finally get paid commensurate with their talent level, but they will also become as inaccessible to the average fan as those stars in other sports.

Mike Janis is one of the hardest working promoters of pool in this business. He has logged more road miles and touched more people than just about anyone else in this business. I sincerely hope that your company and he can achieve success together while taking pool to another level.