Follow up to "Help with Pool Experiment"

David Marcus

"not bad,for a blind man"
Silver Member
Well, it's been quite awhile since I've posted any videos but I thought it was about time. I want to thank all my fellow AZers for their input and constructive criticism. I original started this experiment as an exercise to see if a brief sample of observing someone play would be enough to gauge their speed. The results over the past year have been very enlightening. If you haven't had the opportunity to watch yourself play, I would STRONGLY recommend it. It can have a profound effect on your game. Also letting others that are not familiar with your game critique and suggest ways to improve can be extremely beneficial.
In my case, the most common observation was about my lack of rhythm and indecisiveness along with the suggestion to let my stroke out when possible. I've been working on both of these as well as some other astute suggestions from some of our more educated AZers. I would especially like to thank Jay Helfert for his practice suggestion, it has and continues to help my game.
For those of you that may have watched and gauged my speed by watching some of my previous videos, I'd be curious to hear if you've seen any improvement? For those that may not be familiar with past videos, I would like to hear what your overall observations are and any suggestions you may have.
As always, thank you all for your input. It's very much appreciated!:grin-square:

Thanks for viewing http://youtu.be/f1sysoIKJkk

Last edited: