ShootPool1967

AzBilliards
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
For Sale: *** Ariel Carmeli Burl & Ebony Classic With 4 Shafts ***
Total investment is over: $3,800
Asking SOLD (Firm) + Shipping to lower 48
First person to state "I will take it" in a public post will get it.
This cue is sweet and less then 6 months old.
Purchased Cue (and two stock Carmeli shafts) from Tom at Recollection Cues.
In fact, I purchased it such a short time ago, it's still on his website selling for $3,400. I am now selling it with two additional shafts.
Not a scratch or ding anywhere.
Butt Weight: 15.1 ounces
Shaft # 1 (Stock Carmeli) Weight: 3.7 ounces
Linen Based Melamine Ferrule, 13mm, never used
Shaft # 2 (Stock Carmeli) Weight: 3.7 ounces
Linen Based Melamine Ferrule 13mm, never used
Shaft # 3 (Predator 314-2 with Matching Ring Work) Weight: 3.6 ounces
Standard Predator Ferrule, 12.75mm, never used (just received from Ariel Carmeli on July 6, 2013)
Shaft # 4 (Stock Predator 314-2 with Black Collar Weight: 3.7 ounces
Standard Predator Ferrule, 12.75mm, lightly used
Flat-Faced Joint with a Modified 3/8 X 10 pin
This is a new design by Ariel Carmeli. It's classy and elegant. The selected woods contrast extremely well. Black Oak Burl is used against a deep Black Ebony in both the nose and the butt sleeve. Then there is classy little "fleur de lis" type inlay designs made of Ivory and Malachite.
The points in this cue are stunning. 1. The color and grain of the burl is extremely pretty, and it displays elegantly against the Black Ebony background. 2. It is an unusual 8-point design. It has four long and four short points which have Maple and Ebony veneers. 3. The long points have been recut with Ebony Points. 4. Each of the recut Ebony Points has a nifty little inlay pattern of Ivory and Malachite.
The butt sleeve complements the nose of this cue perfectly. It has burl boxes with recut ebony boxes within that are circumvented by the same Maple and Ebony Veneer patterns as in the points. And, the same basic inlay design is used made of Ivory and Malachite.
The ring work is vintage Ariel Carmeli. They are twin silver rings with Ivory Diamonds linking them all together. These are at all locations, as well as on the shafts collars.
The cue is finished with exquisite details, adding to its classy look and value. There is a Ivory butt cap and Ivory joint, finished off with a nicely applied textured Black Leather Wrap. This is a gorgeous cue, and the burl is some of the prettiest ever used.
This cue comes with two stock Carmeli 13mm Shafts with Linen Based Melamine Ferrules. It also comes with a custom Predator 314-2 Matching Ring Work Shaft (Built by Ariel Carmeli) and a stock Predator 314-2 Black Collar shaft.
I have 515 Positive Feedback on eBay and 8 on AZ.
Thanks for looking. This is a great deal so let's get it sold.
Mike

Last edited:

morthnrdy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
very nice carmeli at a great price...u said one of the 314² shafts has matching ring work? Ton of cue here, wish I had room in my case's,lol...GLWS, shouldn't last long at that price....
James