For Sale: My Cues & Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.

silvershox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hey there Poolpro2. I do recall speaking with you about the case multiple times a few months back. I got back to you about 2 weeks late on one of your replies, and when I did, I think you mentioned that you were looking to hold off on the purchase since it was an impulse buy and the shipping was a bit too high. I hope I'm remembering that correctly, or was it for one of the Phillippi/Scruggs cues? Either way, I must have be a fault on my part to mix up your inquiry. Pm me if you are still interested. My sanity from the chaotic few months is a bit more stable now, and I'd like to make things right.

I bought the Tulipwood Coker from the original post (the middle of Aug '11)

Let me state: I Am Very Happy With My Dealings, Communication, and Transaction. For the Coker

I have had offers in since then on the Halliburton, I have PM's saying he is shipping it to me.(notice there are plurals) There was a hurricane where he was, this has been 3 months

I am new and I don't want to bash another new person, especially one who did everything he said he would (on the Coker purchase)

It has been up for sale since he told me it was mine, I PM'd him. He said it was a mistake, I actually offered more, he again said he would ship it to me. I see another post, from someone else, questioning?

jacobyguy

Matt
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Schon Ltd. SOLD

No problems here i just spent the last hour communicating with silvershox, the guy has responded fast and was a pleasure to deal with. The Schon Ltd. has a new owner. this is my first purchase on AZBilliards and thanks to silvershox i will be shopping here again.

silvershox

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
The buyer messaged me when I just got online with an instant payment deal. It really wasn't personal. We talked it out for about 40 minutes and within that time, he sent payment. It slipped my mind since the transaction happened quickly. Full payment was my first priority, as trades were secondary. I should have read your message in my inbox first, but his came up on the top of the list. I apologize if I appeared to string you along. It truly was not my intent. I should have messaged you as the offer appeared in my inbox.

whos next

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
tailsman case

if u have 2x4 tailsman,please let me know.also you interested in trading it for a 2x4 its gerge.email me at dontknowabcs2362@yahoo.com. or text me at 515-210-2946. thank you. the case is in good condition.its black with a texture.

Status
Not open for further replies.