For Sale Or Trade: Steve Klein 1/1 All-Black Cue

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Steve Klein one of a kind ebony cue with G-10 epoxy 3/8x11 pin and solid black linen wrap, two 12.8+ mm shafts (one mint and one which I am using) with LBM ferrules, Moori Medium tips and with a set of weight bolts (1/3, 1/2 and 1 oz) from Steve and an allen wrench for the cue which can get the cue up to 19.1 oz (it's 18.3 oz now).

Signed Steve Klein 1/1 on forearm in silver. Stealthy cue which plays superb with great feedback and I mean it. Bustamante tried this cue at Hardtimes and commented it played very well too.

I am open to trades for cues with piloted 5/16x14 pin, 19-19.5oz and forward balance.

Thanks for looking!
Stan

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0054.jpg

Last edited:

Impact Blue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Trade for a lightly used Schon STL-1, birdseye with black/white linen, silver stitch rings (not dashes)?

GL with the sale!!

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Schons are good cues and I will keep your offer in mind. Had one but ended up selling it as I like a thicker butt.

Anyway, send me a pm with the specs. pics (if you have any) and of course the trade value you have in mind..:)

Impact Blue said:
Trade for a lightly used Schon STL-1, birdseye with black/white linen, silver stitch rings (not dashes)?

GL with the sale!!

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Q-Street said:
Is it ebony or ebonized?

Steve confirmed that the cue is ebony cored with maple. I have had this cue for over a year without knowing or thinking of asking - to me it's just a great-hitting cue.

Last edited:

Justlovecues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
abcdefg said:
great cue from great seller!

have personally tried this cue.

impressive hit!

Marvin, I am surprised you like the hit of a 18.3 oz cue???? You definetly gave me the impression that you prefer 19.3 or higher. Just curious.

Sorry! Marvin, I just realized that cue has weight bolts.

Very nice cue. Good luck to the seller.

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Stan,

Didi you get my PM about the Sabastian w/schon shaft that SVB used to win a tournament in Denver?

Dave

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Dave sent you a pm, and all other PMs answered too.:)

12squared said:
Stan,

Didi you get my PM about the Sabastian w/schon shaft that SVB used to win a tournament in Denver?

Dave

Last edited:

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I am open to trades for a sweet 5/16x14 jointed cue. 19-19.5oz and forward balance and wrap, ebony or BEM plain janes would be great. Thanks!

Last edited:

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Last bump with price reduction at SOLD for this ebony black widow. This cue is in great condition and will make a player for someone who likes a great-hitting plain jane.

Last edited:

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
176   0   0
Stan,

My offer to trade the Sebastian butt w/a Schon shaft that SVB used is still available to you if interested. I can't believe theis cue hasn't sold. How bad are things?

Dave

Stan9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Hey Dave, thanks for the offer and I have had a few cash offers and let's see how those go for I want to free up some cash for a holiday early next month. If those don't pan out, I might go for the Sabastian but I will want your second Schon shaft too.:)

c and c

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   0
Stan send it back home to me. This is a monster playing cue. I should've never sold it in the first place. PM SENT!!!