Found this great article, check this place out

ImaPoolnut

I'm just a PoolNut
Silver Member
For some reason today when I go to that link I get an SSL error. I think the site may be having trouble. Give it a day or 2 and try again, it was amazing how many tables they have and some of the outrageous tables costing 6 digits.

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know a guy that priced one of their ground up resto's on a GC. IIRC price was nearly 20grand. That place is like the Smithsonian of pool tables.

ImaPoolnut

I'm just a PoolNut
Silver Member
I know a guy that priced one of their ground up resto's on a GC. IIRC price was nearly 20grand. That place is like the Smithsonian of pool tables.
yeah I found that article searching about some wealthy guy in San Luis Opisbo that paid upwards of $200k for a table from Blatts. I have a 1966 Gold Crown I from a bowling alley in my basement completely refinished myself and it's my favorite table to play on IMO. I've played on $15k Rassons and $10K Diamonds and I'll take my Gold Crown from the era when I think they were making them the best, the early to late 60's.

ImaPoolnut

I'm just a PoolNut
Silver Member
Great article indeed !! After reading it, I printed it. 24 pages. I will pass it around the pool room tonight.
Thanks Poolnut
yeah sure does make for some great reading and a window back in time when the game was prestigious and for the wealthy only. Seems like that same tradition holds true today if you wanted one of their tables or a 150 year old relic hand made delivered to anywhere in the world.