Frost-Danny Updates ????

ribdoner

SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
Silver Member
So bare ball sounds more the end game of back pocket 9 ball, i have seen that played with diagonal corners. That's how Johnny World high jacked Dennis O at the Derby few years ago playing Back Pocket 9 Ball diagonal corners. :smile:

One Ball One Pocket like Kenny and Lil Jon were playing is basically just One Pocket rules using one ball.

O and they were playing for $3000 a game and Kenny lost 15 games = $45.000 :eek:

Any score updates and who is Johnny World?

TIA!!

u12armresl

One Pocket back cutter
Silver Member
Seems like the guy is always in action somewhere.

Does he work?

So bare ball sounds more the end game of back pocket 9 ball, i have seen that played with diagonal corners. That's how Johnny World high jacked Dennis O at the Derby few years ago playing Back Pocket 9 Ball diagonal corners. :smile:

One Ball One Pocket like Kenny and Lil Jon were playing is basically just One Pocket rules using one ball.

O and they were playing for $3000 a game and Kenny lost 15 games = $45.000 :eek:

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
the game is played differently in different areas around the country. in our area (kenny and i play in the same rooms regularly) we call the game "bare ball" and any foul results in ball in hand. there is never any more than 1 ball on the table. the traditional way is each player has 1 of the back pockets (behind the head string). But there is a variation where players get diagonal corners (1 front and 1 back).

Exactly. . This is what I was referring to, and what I assumed they were playing. And if you follow a ball into your opponents pocket, there are two variations but both basically result in loss of game. One way says the game is over and the player with the ball in their pocket wins, even if the other player follows it in. The other way is that the player ball gets spotted and the incoming shooter has ball in hand.

If it was “one ball one pocket” I guess they would spot balls after a scratch. Nobody plays that around here lol.

bbb

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
i think he has back pocket 9 ball and one ball one pocket confused

well said terry

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
10 28 PM @ Buffalo's

current score Scott +1

Edit.... Scott plus three now 10 54 pm

Last edited:

Mkbtank

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess they just stopped fornthe session. Danny is up 4 after an 8 game swing! (Thanks Joe Long for the update)

Tooler

AhSheetMaDruars
Silver Member
Biggest screw-up EVER....not having this streamed.

F******&*%$ 🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓

These two are so close it's sick

Woof Biscuit

and gravy
Silver Member
I was there for 2 days. Scott is one of the biggest cry babies and sharky players I've ever seen. Cried every time he missed, complained Danny had the home court advantage, ran to the table with his cell phone camera to recored any hit where Danny was bridging over a ball, whined to the rail when Danny was shooting, standing close to the table while Danny was shooting, etc...just brutal.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I was there for 2 days. Scott is one of the biggest cry babies and sharky players I've ever seen. Cried every time he missed, complained Danny had the home court advantage, ran to the table with his cell phone camera to recored any hit where Danny was bridging over a ball, whined to the rail when Danny was shooting, standing close to the table while Danny was shooting, etc...just brutal.
When Alex and Scott played their big match in Vegas few years ago, Scott got under Alex's skin like nobody else ever that i can recall lol

Never seen Alex get so mad lol

https://youtu.be/aVyNAmhKbm0

krelldog

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Alex to Scott- " I'm better than you..just accept it."

Priceless...and so true

Joe_Jaguar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

There is nothing new there. Just nonstop bs. The best is when he does his manspreading routine all around the table :rolleyes: