>>>> FS: Brand New Gilbert Jump/Breaks <<<<

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ok, guys, gonna try a little different approach here. I've got some Gilbert jump/breaks coming that are all going to be SUPER NICE. There were a couple of guys that I spoke with several months ago about these, but I've apparently deleted your PMs. The one guy I did contact is gonna get back with me, so he's not committed yet.

I've got 4 Gilbert J/B cues that are not spoken for. Two will be standard wrapless style cues with brown woods (cocobolo & pau ferro) and two will have linen wraps and will be **SPECIAL**.

So, if anyone is interested, get back with me and we can discuss particulars and specs. All 3/8-10 joints.

Standard ones will be $450 + shipping.

Going to do this as a layaway type deal.....$100 deposit will hold one for you.

These will be ready in approx 2 months.

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

Sean

****PICS BELOW ARE JUST FOR REFERENCE....EXAMPLES ONLY****
 

Attachments

  • DSC00970.jpg
    DSC00970.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,261
  • DSC00972.jpg
    DSC00972.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 1,280
  • DSC00977.jpg
    DSC00977.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,262
  • DSC01781.jpg
    DSC01781.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,257
  • DSC01784.jpg
    DSC01784.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 1,281
Last edited:
Gilbert

Sean, that one with the birdseye points and the black linen wrap is the $hit!! Message me with what options are available plz. It looks like a playing cue which Im looking for! Do they still have basic 3/8x10 joints?
 
I've had some inquiries. You don't want to miss your chance on these.

SPECIAL = TWO OF THESE WILL BE.......EBONY J/Bs (with wraps).
 
Last edited:
Two still available....

1. Standard model - pau ferro points and butt into BEM (wrapless)..........sold, deposit paid for
2. Ebony points and butt into bacote (light colored and nice contrasting figure) + linen wrap + unique rings..........STILL AVAILABLE
 
Last edited:
Only one of these Gilbert jump/breaks are still available and not spoken for (see above).

How many guys on AZ have inquired about an ebony Gilbert jump/break? Well, here it is.

This is sure gonna be a sharp & unique jump/break cue !!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top