FS: Camson Blackwood Wrapless Player

TMoore

Registered
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey guys my name is Trevor Moore from Palm Coast, FL I've been building cues off and on for the last 15 years, I have been very fortunate to have a large local following but locally sales are slowing down and I wanted to introduce myself to the world of AZ. I am very confident with my cues if you are disappointed for any reason simply ship it back within 7 days and I will gladly refund the purchase price minus shipping!

This cue is an amazing piece of Blackwood with the craziest grain I've ever seen with an equally nice piece of curly maple for the handle. Black phenolic with Maple dash rings and Maple accent rings. I use 3/8-11 pins in my cues this cue sports an aluminum pin. PM or email me with questions trevor@camsoncues.com thanks for looking!

Brand new
58"
Butt - 15.5oz
Shaft - 3.9oz
Total - 19.4oz
19" balance point
12.85mm shaft
Elforyn ferrule
UltraSkin med tip

SOLD shipped to lower 48 PayPal only

004.jpg

002.JPG

005.jpg

008.jpg

View attachment 291337

Last edited:

devorator

Ipoolmyheart@thetable
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
127   1   1
Wow!

Amazing cue and woods Trevor. I wish I had the whole amount to buy this.
It would be mine in a sec.
Chris

Dave-Kat

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Sweeeet Cue

Nice looking stick Trevor. Lobe the 'Blackwood' bet it looks better under table lights.

-Dave

OverCutAnything

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I am happy to state that I am the new owner of this cue & the 1st AZer to get one from Trevor.
This cue is VERY nice. The detail in the woods pop even better in person than in the pics.
This cue plays & hits very nice; nice detail.
Trevor was great to talk with, text, e-mail, etc.
Great new cuemaker addition to AZ.
Nice cue for the money.