Fs crown tips from early 80s (szam used them)nos

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Original crown tips

I still have plenty to sell at 13.0, any number for a low ballers price of 4 bucks each shipped. Get them before they are gone.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
I still have these for sale. They are selling for 4.00 each if you buy 5 or more or 5.00 each for less than 4. Great tips at the lowest price for one. These generally sell for three times as much. I have a lot in stock at this time, but sold 50 over the weekend to someone who really likes the hit, the way they shape etc. . Get some before they are gone. Deacon

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Crown Tips

Regardless of the quanity, I will sell for 4 bucks each on these tips. I have sold quite a few and have not had any negative feedback yet. Try one, they are consistant, great feel, shape nicely and keep shape well. Deacon

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Crown tips

Buy a few or several, this is giveaway pricing. They are great, why not try a few at this price. I love mine and have tried them all.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
tips, tips, tits

20 More sold, I still have several for sale for only 4.00 each, shipped in conus.

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
tips, tips

Bump for a great 1 pc tip. Im using them on my cues and I like the hit a lot. A lot of tip for the money and not much...Buy several..

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Tips

Bumping for these great tips. Feedback has been great thus far with a few repeat customers. Get some before they are all gone. Worth a try at this price. Deacon

x3dnd3x

Trainee Chalk Collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bumping for these great tips. Feedback has been great thus far with a few repeat customers. Get some before they are all gone. Worth a try at this price. Deacon

How do these hit? As in the hardness of the cue tip. Is it more like a S or M? :confused:

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
hit of tips

I feel that they hit more medium, shape like med hard. The ones I have hit with have been very consistant, keep their shape well and to me are much more consistant than glued together layered tips or pressed tips that over time seem to loosen. These are some of the best tips I have hit with this far and Im selling them at a very very low price much under their value new.

x3dnd3x

Trainee Chalk Collector
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I feel that they hit more medium, shape like med hard. The ones I have hit with have been very consistant, keep their shape well and to me are much more consistant than glued together layered tips or pressed tips that over time seem to loosen. These are some of the best tips I have hit with this far and Im selling them at a very very low price much under their value new.

Ohh okay. Thanks. Too bad their diameter is 13mm. I won't have that luck in trying them out. :(

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
tips

I still have inventory, get some before they are all gone. Great feedback thus far. Buy several, when they are gone, you may regret it. Deacon

DEACON

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
230   0   0
Pm's

Sorry, I have no 14mm tips. All are 13mm or just slightly larger. Accidentally erased a few pm's when cleaning mine out. I only ship in CONUS and will add this to my original post. Thanks again, Deacon

Still have several of these tips available for immediate sale.