Four ebony points w/BEM forearm
Four veneers - white, black, purple & black
Ebony butt w/four maple windows
Black textured leather wrap
Stitch rings at C, D & E locations
SS joint sleeve with 3/8 x 10 pin - JPs pictured come with too
One 13mm shaft w/elkmaster soft tip
19.9 ozs - 99% cond - Was used sparingly as a backup cue
The ebony (madagascar) points do have some slight streakyness grain to them.

**Off to Ebay it goes. I'm still going to make a $25 donation to Jeeves VF party 2007

Attachments

• full.jpg
    full.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 571
  • forearm.jpg
    forearm.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 353
  • butt.jpg
    butt.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 256
  • full1.jpg
    full1.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
offer

Well, I guess I'll start this off. My offer stands if nobody else makes you an offer on it cause its a nice looking cue! Good Luck selling the nice cue! p.s. Bob did the wrap right?

HouseMan

~o^-
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yes Bob did the wrap and it's perfect. I'm not looking for trades as I have a decent collection of cues right now with another one on the way.

dukeboy1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
no...

dukeboy1977 said:
Well, I guess I'll start this off. My offer stands if nobody else makes you an offer on it cause its a nice looking cue! Good Luck selling the nice cue! p.s. Bob did the wrap right?

Maybe I should clarify that a little...I meant my CASH offer

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1208   0   0
Nice looking DZ cue. If I wasn`t already doing a deal with cornerstone I`d be interested. Looks like a great cue. Good Luck on your sale Jeff

Nine Ball

Certified Rail Tester
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
What are you asking for the cue? I believe you just said you paid $750 and would like to get as much as you can. I get drilled by everyone when I do this for accepting offers. They must just not like me. hah. :D

HouseMan

~o^-
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nine Ball said:
What are you asking for the cue? I believe you just said you paid $750 and would like to get as much as you can. I get drilled by everyone when I do this for accepting offers. They must just not like me. hah. :D

I don't think that's the case that nobody likes you. I had a price up there of $850, but I wanted to put all my cards on the table and tell everyone what I paid and see what happens. If you wanted to make an offer below $750, that's fine, I won't be insulted and get all butt hurt or anything. I guess if you really wanted a $$$ amount I guess $600 + ship & insurance ($20?)would be the lowest I would go. Thanks for asking.

Last edited: