FS: Fancy Curly Narra and BEM Tacio Bautista cues -- OPEN FOR OFFERS

Cirzoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90%
8   1   1
Hello,

2 more Tacio Bautista cues for sale.

Both cues brand new. Both 58 inches, split evenly. Has one shaft each, both with Tacio's very own low deflect shaft, and installed with approximately 12.90 mm milk duds tip and emerald tip for the narra cue and bird's eye cue, respectively. Titan ferrule on both.

The curly narra cue weighs approximately 18.50 oz (4.10 oz shaft and 14.40 oz butt) and the bird's eye maple cue approximately 18.65 oz (3.95 oz shaft and 14.70 oz butt). 3x8-10 stainless pin. Joint protectors are also included. Both handles are black lizard printed leather wraps.

All woods have been chemically treated with stabilizers to minimize, if not totally eliminate, chances of warping.

Total of 8 points each on both forearm and buttsleeve for both cues.

The Narra cue uses highly figured curly narra woods on both forearm and buttsleeve. It has 4 long bloodwood points with maple and bloodwood recuts overlapping 4 short purpleheart points with maple recut.

The BEM cue has 4 long bloodwood points recut with maple and curly narra (with blue veneer to accentuate them) recuts, overlapping 4 short purpleheart points with maple recut.

Curly narra cue is already SOLD. Selling the BEM cue for 375 (NOW ON SALE AT 312), inclusive of shipping and paypal fees. This cue particularly has a very, very nice low-deflect shaft.

Again, I am inviting all to try out our cues. We only sell top quality cues and at reasonable prices.

Pictures are below. Should you need additional pictures focused on a specific detail, please let me know so I can pm or send it to your email.

We also accommodate custom orders. For any inquiries, please pm or email me at timfilart08@gmail.com.

Happy viewing!

Narra cue

N1_zpsc5b392e8.jpg

N2_zps3604a491.jpg

N3_zps025813aa.jpg

N5_zps2ebc2e47.jpg

N4_zps761a9fd8.jpg

Bird's eye maple cue

BEM1_zps2c327b44.jpg

BEM2_zps45a9ae27.jpg

BEM3_zpsf7d76f64.jpg

BEM6_zpsaeacbe62.jpg

BEM7_zpsd4c7b20a.jpg

Thanks,

Tim

Last edited:

Vyc

╭∩╮(︶︿&#650
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Nice cues! I didn't know Narra could be curly like that. Very interesting. GLWS!!

Cirzoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90%
8   1   1
Thanks Vyc and David.

The curly narra wood is very very rare. I found only one piece of this while I was wood hunting. The size was only enough to make 3 pairs of cue forearms and buttsleeves. It couldn't be found in even some of the hard-to-reach areas of the Philippines and some haven't even heard that the curly figure also seldom appears in narra wood.

All PMs replied. Offers are welcome. :wink:

Thanks,

Tim

Cirzoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90%
8   1   1
Hi all,

I've been out for a little more than a couple of weeks wasn't able to update my posts. Anyway, I still have the Bird's eye cue available and will let it go for $350 inclusive of shipping and paypal fees. The overall balance of this cue is superb. Hoping for a quick sale on this....

Thanks,

Tim

Cirzoke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 90%
8   1   1
Another bump for the bird's eye cue, which is still available. On sale now at $312 only via paypal, inclusive of shipping.

Thanks,

Tim