FS/FT '06 Andy Gilbert (Ebony,Ivory,Malachite)

Jase0ne

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This 59"Gilbert was my design. I'm letting this go due to financial situations. Specs of the cue include:
Ebony Forearm & Butt, 4 points in Birdseye veneered in black, double green, yellow, holly(white) w/Malachite diamonds outlined in black in each point, 4 matching tiger stripe curly windows in the butt with matching veneers and matching Malachited diamonds just like in the points... Half inch Ivory joint with 3/8-10 pin, white derlin butt cap. 1 shaft 12.75mm with matching collar.....Ooops don't forget the A,B,C,D, & E green & holly veneered pattern stitch rings also!

This CUE IS NUTS!! My crapy cellphone pictures do not do this cue justice at all...I think this cue has such great color contrast with the ebony, green, yellow, white colors & Grn/Wht spec linen. It's totally a work of art and plays lights out! Too bad i gotta let it go :( ... At the time of delivery it was priced at $1500.00 What do you guys think it's worth... I'm also open for trade+cash offers! I'm looking for a nice wrapless w/points. PM me with offers!
Thanks,Jay!







 
Common, guys I NEED some X-MAS shopping Cash!!! Where are the offers... Like I said I'm up for Trade+Cash offers too. Nice pointed wrapless please.:D
 
Bump, Bump. Does this mean it will relist my Tread on the first page of the Wanted/For Sale page? :confused:
 
Anyone else wanna have a trade offer? I'm willing to take in 2 cues for mine perferably Wrapless.:D Anyone?
 
too bad you didn't like my wrapless jensen. what did you think of gabe owen's shurz cue?

guy
 
Back
Top