FS/FT Schon SL3 - Trade for Huebler?

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
FS/FT Schon SL3

Cue butt is SOLD. I will be putting up the shafts for sale separately at a later date.

Thank you for all the offers and inquiries.

Last edited:

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
So I've been off of here for a while, but I'm back, and this cue is still with me. Though listed for trade, I would love to sell it. Make me an offer and we can see what we can do. I just moved and am located in Southwest AZ if you are close I will gladly show you the cue.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Little bump. New pictures coming tomorrow. I know the old one pictures are expired, I will fix that tomorrow. Going to bed now. :)

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump for updates to price as well as pictures of the cue as well as the case. PM me if you have any questions, want additional pictures, or want to make an offer. Cash or trade offers will be considered, and if you're not sure, offer anyway, the worse I can say is no.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It never ceases to amaze me how fast the wanted/sale forums move. Bump for the morning. . .Thank god for the 4 day work week this week.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Wishing I was off work bump. . .this day is dragging on FOREVER. PM with with questions/concerns/offers. Had a few offers, but nothing set in stone. Cash offers will always be welcome. I will also consider trading multiple cues for a bigger cue, check my signature for the rest of my cues.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Almost off work bump. 45 minutes until I get outta here, and one more day to the WEEKEND. Make me an offer before the end of the night and I can have it shipped tomorrow morning if you're interested. Cue shoots great, if you have any questions or reservations, PM me and we can work it out.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Long weekend bump. Got a few offers, but going to let it ride through the weekend and see if that perfect offer comes up.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump from work. All PM's replied. Still looking for the right offer. Shoot me a PM and we can see if we can work something out.

It was a busy weekend, so some PM's were answered late, apologies for this.