FS - Gold Crown 1 Snooker - professionally restored

craig1017

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a GC1 snooker table that has been professionally restored. Entire table was sanded, stained, rebuilt. New felt, and bumpers. Small fortune spent on the restoration. For sale in Boise, ID $2500. I spent more than asking price on restoration . . . New feet, new felt, new bumpers, new springs in counters, etc. I have a full set of snooker balls, as well as a set of snooker size pool balls so you can play both games. I can tell you, 8 ball or 9 ball on a 10' table is a challenge . . .

Craig Chatterton
208-891-2935

Last edited:

mbrin808

Markbrin
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is this a snooker table or a pool table? Google has let me down because I can not find one picture on the internet of a GC1 SNOOKER table.

mbrin808

Markbrin
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm just really curious is this a GC1 pool table that has been reworked with snooker rails, resized pockets, and snooker cloth? I am in Hawaii where the snowflakes do meltdown and could not possibly buy your table but the listing just really caught my eye.

craig1017

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it's a snooker table, yes, the rails were replaced about 8 years ago. Entire table was sanded down and restained - dark mahogany color that matches the formica tops very well in color. I left the skirts off, but have them and they are complete and undamaged - just still white fiberglass in color. Could be painted to match, or leave them off as I did. It's a 5x10 table that originally came out of the Elks club in Pocatello, ID.

Last edited: