FS Instroke 3x5 leather Black and Yellow

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
CASE IS SOLD, THANK YOU FOR LOOKING
I got this along with the custom cue in my sig and have decided I'm tired of carrying multiple cases. I would rather have one larger case, currently I'm carrying this and a 2x4 instroke style tube case.

This case has definitely seen better days, there is significant wear on the outside of the case as decpicted in the pictures. The inside of the case is actually in really good shape and it holds/protects cues quite well for it's age and wear. The case is black with yellow pockets, and has a logo on the top pocket (which I'm not familiar with, if anyone can chime in and tell me what it is I would greatly appreciate it). None of the straps/handles are disconnected in any way, though significantly freyed, they are all still in tact.

I know this isn't in great shape, but I think $100 OBO shipped will do it. If you think otherwise, then feel free to make me an offer. Shipping FROM Hawaii is considerably more expensive, so that's part of the reason for the price(it will probably cost me $40+ to ship it priority, and anything other than priority will take up to 2 weeks to get to the mainland). So if you were willing to wait, I could ship it for less, and we could probably both have a better deal, but it's up to the buyer how it's shipped.

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread or via PM. I would be interested in a cheap 4x8 case for trade if anyone is interested. I would also be willing to trade this case along with my Famiglietti cue in my signature. I also have a black 2x4 instroke knockoff case, which I can send pictures of to someone if interested, that case is vinyl, and in really great condition. So don't hesitate to make me an offer.

Attachments

• IMG_0768.JPG
    IMG_0768.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 783
  • IMG_0764.JPG
    IMG_0764.JPG
    44.7 KB · Views: 776
  • IMG_0765.JPG
    IMG_0765.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 780
  • IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    52.1 KB · Views: 774
  • IMG_0769.JPG
    IMG_0769.JPG
    97.8 KB · Views: 778
Last edited:

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Sunday bump, I know it's not in great shape. Make me an offer and we can work it out. I'm just trying to get enough to get myself a cheap 4x case.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Humpday bump. If you don't like my price MAKE ME AN OFFER. I'm open to anything reasonable. And might be able to throw a bit of cash as well. . .

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Mid-week Bump. . .got a cue I REALLY want to buy, but need some cash. Make me an offer, you might be surprised.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
TGIF Bump. Offers for the weekend? I'll ship it tomorrow if someone says they want it by the end of today.

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bored at work bump. I know it's rough around the edges, but this case protects as well as every other instroke. :)

Spyral7

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Bump for getting closer to the holidays. Could use some extra cash. Different cue would be alright too. Price drop as well. :)