FS: Jacoby Cue with a wood and Jacoby 'Black' Carbon Fiber Shaft

drv

Registered

Here for sale is a beautiful, like new/excellent condition Jacoby cue with a wood and Jacoby 'Black' Carbon Fiber Shaft for $old Shipped to AZB members. I also have this listed on eBay -> http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335988529&icep_item=303813751270

It has a radial pin and Irish linen wrap grip. It comes with a wood shaft that is essentially new as I mainly shoot with the Jacoby Black Shaft (No 'Black' logo). Cue rolls straight with both shafts, the wood has a slight, very slight, taper roll.The forearm and butt are unblemished to my naked eye although there some minute dings that would not photograph. I would rate the cue a conservative 9/10.

Condition is "Used". Shipped with USPS Priority Mail. I'll sell the stick with just wood shaft for $old shipped, wood and Jacoby Carbon Fiber Shaft for asking price. Please PM me or text at 40four-76nine-526four.

=====
Specs
=====

Condition: Used 9/10
Joint Pin: Radial
Weight: 18oz - 19oz depending on shaft option
Shaft Diameter: Original (~13), Jacoby Black (12.3-12.4) no "black" logo
Shipping: USPS Priority Mail. Free to Lower 48 States (Continental US) at asking price, at cost elsewhere or if price is negotiated.

All the pictures

Last edited:

drv

Registered
SOLD Cue with wood shaft .. elsewhere

Jacoby Black 12.4 Carbon fiber shaft available for sale for $325 shipped