FS: Meucci 84-Series #3 Cue

Und3rthri11

Feelin' lucky, punk?
A while back I purchased a 1984 Meucci 84-Series #3 2-prong 18oz cue, not knowing much about it and with the intentions of refinishing it. Installed a new tip and had the joint replaned. Once I played with it a bit, I found it did not suit my playing style as well as some others I had used, so I bought a Joss. I am selling this cue to make a little more room for something else that I will actually use because I am a casual player on a budget. This cue has been played with and shows signs of wear, but is a collector's cue and only needs to be refinished (the clearcoat has rubbed off in many places). I would rate the overall shape of it at a 8/10. Both forearm and shaft roll perfectly straight seperated and together. Points are very sharp and colors still very vivid.

Below are some pictures of the cue.

2s97wgk.jpg

zsv5sy.jpg

2cn7fa0.jpg

dbtv1c.jpg

3466qs2.jpg

wk3975.jpg

28kkfn7.jpg

2jdi2xj.jpg


Price: $135 or best reasonable offer
 
Last edited:
Hi,

I'm sure your sale will go very smoothly if you'll do the refinishing job first before putting it up for sale!

Nevertheless, good luck!
=)
 
I would love to do it before selling it, but I don't have an extra $100 to throw into it at the moment.

NEW PRICE!
 
This cue is beautiful and these pictures do a great job of picking out every flaw this cue has. Needs to go to a good home...
 
Back
Top