FS: Meucci 97-12; Lucasi L-E24

ericyow

WPA Masse World Champion
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I've got two cues I need to get rid of as part of my Debt Snowball (Dave Ramsey...genious!). I know the retail of the cues so my 'used' prices, obo, are fair in my opinion. Both are in decent condition with normal, visible, wear and tear, and shoot great. Moori Medium on the Meucci and Le Pro on the Lucasi, purely for alliteration. ;) The pics obviously show the cues when new, but I couldn't get decent pics of them as they are.

Thanks!

Lucasi L-E24: $175
http://www.ericyow.com/images/le24.jpg

Meucci 97-12: $225
http://www.ericyow.com/images/9712.jpg

Pepetus

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received the cue week ago tuesday.
Its broken, working for refund with Eric via PMs( hasn't answered yet)

I hope everything turns out good :(
Pepe
Below butt and shaft pictures.

Pepetus

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dave sutton said:
were the cues broken in shipping or just broken peroid???

looks like odd breaks for shipping unless one end was destroyed

The rubber thing was on and cue was well packed so i dont think shipping caused it.
The cue keeped wierd noise first time i tried it and the more you listen it the worse it sounds. First I tought it was the shaft and now I found that and I am ready to send it back, cause that is a lot worse than "decent condition"

Pepe

d_flash

Rack it up, I'll break it
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's a Meucci. :rolleyes: tighten up the weight bolt and put the rubber bumper back in the butt.

loose weight bolt is most likely the culprit in any rattles. cracks like what I think I see in your pictures wouldn't be making any noise.

you bought it from a guy who does trick shots (...hmmmm...artistic pool?). I would expect the cue has had its share of abuse. :(

Pepetus

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
d_flash said:
it's a Meucci. :rolleyes: tighten up the weight bolt and put the rubber bumper back in the butt.

loose weight bolt is most likely the culprit in any rattles. cracks like what I think I see in your pictures wouldn't be making any noise.

you bought it from a guy who does trick shots (...hmmmm...artistic pool?). I would expect the cue has had its share of abuse. :(

There was no weight bolt and the butt jingles when you tap it to table. The cue really doesn't feel ok :(

Pepetus

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Eric hasn't answered yet, even he has been online after receiving my message. I hope the return goes smooth and he accepts to refund the money.