FS: Meucci Original 95-16 "Fish Hook"

gutshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Selling this one for a friend. I have it in my possession and have taken measurements and looked over it's condition.

Specs:

20.0 oz. (16.4 oz. butt, 3.6 oz. shaft)
Shaft is 13.0mm (1" ferrule)

Condition:

Excellent condition! Shaft is near mint! New triangle tip. Shaft has a VERY VERY slight roll in the middle. Does not effect play at all. Ferrule has a couple scuffs from a previous tip install but is minor. Butt is 99% condition. Dead Straight. A couple very small bumps but you have to really look hard to see them. Not through the finish or anything. Overall I would rate this cue this at 98%.

He is looking for $300 shipped in the U.S. only.

Any questions, please ask!!!

Kelly

DSCF6680.jpg

DSCF6673.jpg

DSCF6659.jpg

DSCF6656.jpg

DSCF6652.jpg
 
I tried to send a pm, but you're box is full. I want the cue but have a couple of questions.
 
Back
Top