FS; Milk Dud Tips New Price

hejests

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I read earlier no international shipping... Is Canada considered international? We're neighbors...

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

tonka2

Registered
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jeff, send me the Paypal info, and I'll take 3.

Thanks

Jeff, payment sent thru Paypal....

Thanks again.......

Last edited:

tonka2

Registered
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jeff, I received your tips within 4 days, and took a couple of days before I installed them on two tips. I am enjoying playing with them and, like most have said, they play like a medium hard, but control the ball like a soft. I'm getting great draws with less effort.

Thanks again,
Herb

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1206   0   0
Glad your liking the tips Herb, much appreciated on the feedback sir.
A lot of tips still available
Thank you
Jeff

Jzzman

Registered
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Jeff is a great guy to deal with, and these tips are really awesome. They hold their shape really well, even when I Consistently stroke the cue hard. These tips don't glaze over as quickly as some of the layered tips do. After installation and shaping, there is more than enough tip remaining to last a long time. I'd recommend giving them a try, especially at this price.

Magician28

Magician28
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the Dud tips. you would think they would be too soft but they are not. They hold calk extremely well, draw and follow the ball good and definitley bite with max spin. Best tip ive played witt out of kamui and predator. Worth the buy. I have one on my R360 and i dont think ill ever use another tip.

Los Gatos Taki

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
hi Pooldawg8,
I would like to buy 10 milk duds from you. I would like information on how to purchase.
I am brand new to the forum and still trying to learn how itworks, If it helps, my e-mail is
dennistakaoka@charter.net

When you have the time, if you would please send me information on the ways to buy.

Thank you
Dennis

trueblu8

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Nicely done. I like the way you got a nice even press on these with the convex shape. I made these before myself and they didn't look anywhere as nice as yours. Still a great tip though. Best of both worlds.