FS NEW Kamui and Sniper tip

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
OP has been online since this stuff has started and has not yet deigned to reply. I've left him a negative feedback. Hopefully others who he has ignored will do the same.

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
Hello guys, here are something I have to clearyfy, either for my reputation or the customer have seen the post and willing to buy the stuff

1 I did do ship the tip, why I need to ship an empty envelop and makes myself a big trouble? Maybe the package has some problem at very first, but Rocket354 your 2nd envelop I wraped the tip with bubble mats, it can't be torn, however it did, I went my local PO that where my envelops were goin then argue with them, well they do apologized to me, but for me, I have to do apologize to you indeed, sorry for the bad things coming up, any customer who recieve the torn envelop I can issuie a fully refund

2 Here, I guarantee who willing to buy the tips and my other stuffs, these things WILL NOT happen again, I'm here and listen, thank you for your support~~~

jemerson23

Shoot to Thrill
Silver Member
Rating - 99.2%
117   1   0
Thanks! I know you are not scamming people. You just needed to ship differently. Hopefully all goes right now.

Jon

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 98.6%
73   1   0
Hello guys, here are something I have to clearyfy, either for my reputation or the customer have seen the post and willing to buy the stuff

1 I did do ship the tip, why I need to ship an empty envelop and makes myself a big trouble? Maybe the package has some problem at very first, but Rocket354 your 2nd envelop I wraped the tip with bubble mats, it can't be torn, however it did, I went my local PO that where my envelops were goin then argue with them, well they do apologized to me, but for me, I have to do apologize to you indeed, sorry for the bad things coming up, any customer who recieve the torn envelop I can issuie a fully refund

2 Here, I guarantee who willing to buy the tips and my other stuffs, these things WILL NOT happen again, I'm here and listen, thank you for your support~~~

my 2nd envelope had a small baggy inside which was torn and the envelope itself (a normal envelope) was torn. Otherwise it was empty.

I am content at this point with just a refund. If I was too hasty with my iTrader, I apologize, and will do what I can to make amends.

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
my 2nd envelope had a small baggy inside which was torn and the envelope itself (a normal envelope) was torn. Otherwise it was empty.

I am content at this point with just a refund. If I was too hasty with my iTrader, I apologize, and will do what I can to make amends.

you good
Refunds done, just let me know once you get it

jmoschgat

Be the ball, Danny.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
seller has agreed to reship to me. he is trying to make it all right. will post when i receive for potential buyers.

bklynjava

I use PK...UFIGUREITOUT
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Arrived today in regular shipping envelope thanks:thumbup:

You really should ship with a bit more protection than this.

jmoschgat

Be the ball, Danny.
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Another empty envelope arrived. This one not ripped, just empty. Taped shut with nothing inside the baggy inside. Buyers beware.

JAMSGOLF

Golf & Pool-I'm addicted!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Yeah, I posted in the thread that I'd buy some tips if the OP would PM me and would agree to send them CORRECTLY through the mail...looks like even with all the trouble that he was made aware of with his shipping practices, he still chooses to send them incorrectly and haphazardly...

Yep, purchase at your own risk. Great prices, but that's kind of pointless if no one is getting their merchandise!!! I'll think I'll save my money on this one...too bad because they were good prices and I would have bought several of these...

Jason

ftse20

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 86.7%
13   2   0
Messaged the op and told me that he is not an authorized dealer, buyers beware

Authorized dealer is not a problem for me, I sell 100% real Kamui, that's it, if I beat some of your guy's business, I'm sorry