FS: Predator 314-2, 3/18 x 10 joint w/ black ring (REDUCED PRICE)
Both the ferrel and tip were replaced about 2 months before I stopped playing with it. There's one small ding about 4 inches from the ferrel, otherwise it's in great condition and very clean. Selling for $130, shipping included (within the continental US). PM me if you're interested, I will get it to UPS within 24 hours.
EDIT: I'm dropping the price from $150 to $130 shipped. I'm moving next week and would like to have this sold before I go.
Thanks!
-Rob
Both the ferrel and tip were replaced about 2 months before I stopped playing with it. There's one small ding about 4 inches from the ferrel, otherwise it's in great condition and very clean. Selling for $130, shipping included (within the continental US). PM me if you're interested, I will get it to UPS within 24 hours.
EDIT: I'm dropping the price from $150 to $130 shipped. I'm moving next week and would like to have this sold before I go.
Thanks!
-Rob
Last edited: