FS: Predator BK2 & Jester Jump Cue

guitarness

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
ADDED PICTURES, PORPER CASE, MEUCCI SHAFT

Well, I've browsed here for ages but never had need to post....

I've got a couple sticks I'd prefer to get rid of as I just dont play anything but one pocket anymore and there's not much breaking or jumping going on there. ;p

The BK2 has a brand new unchalked shaft with sticker still on it. The butt is not new and has a wrap, I had cracked the previous ferrule months ago playing 9 ball and Predator of course replaced the shaft for me. $250 shipped.

The Jester is used also but in great shape no dings or dents. The three piece Nick Varner cue. it does some amazing things close range I just ave no use. $70 shipped

I'm at work writing this but I can add pictures at request. Let me know if theres any other questions.

Thanks

Last edited:

guitarness

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Bump.....

Plus got a few pictures and another shaft to add and a case...sorry some of them suck, iPhone 4 isnt the greatest camera.

Bk2:
photo1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Jester 3 Piece Jump (small dent about inch from ferrule from bumping on table):
photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Meucci Bullseye shaft $40 Shipped - never chalked but little nick the the collar, shown in picture:

photo1-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

Porper Designer black/python diamond 2 butt 4 shaft case: $75 Shipped

photo4-1.jpg

photo5-1.jpg

photo-1.jpg

Last edited:

guitarness

Rating - 0%
0   1   0
bumpppppppp

Meucci shaft has been sold.

Please do not PM me and ask me to ship half way around the world and then try to knock 50$ off the price you're just wasting my time.