FS: Predator BK3 w/ sport grip!

kauzlaric

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
For sale is a Predator BK3 with sport grip. It's in like new condition. Rolls straight. There is a small ding on the butt, not very noticeable but it's there.

Only used to hit maybe 30-40 breaks? Really nice cue. Breaks great.

320 shipped, final drop!

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

NO TRADES!!!

10390148_330235383795632_1335493275210376536_n.jpg

Text me: 920-460-4739

Email me: glock17accuracy@gmail.com

Last edited:

kauzlaric

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I will have to run across town to take a pic of it. I will do so but I need you to commit to buying it. If the pic matches the one you sent, will you take it? Otherwise I am not running across town and wasting gas and time to take a pic for no reason.

zpele

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I will have to run across town to take a pic of it. I will do so but I need you to commit to buying it. If the pic matches the one you sent, will you take it? Otherwise I am not running across town and wasting gas and time to take a pic for no reason.

No I will not commit 100% to buying it that is not the way this works. I am only asking for full representation of the product for me to consider it just as any buyer would. The fact that you have to drive across town is not my problem as you didn't take informative pictures to begin with. That may very well be the reason I am the only one that has shown interest in the first place and if I don't buy it you may very well end up selling it to someone else because of the fact that you have pictures of the front. I for one am confused why you would intentionally leave such prominent marks out of the original picture in the first place but I chalked that up to you not selling that many things on here and it being unintentional. While I want to buy the cue off you I want to be sure of what I am buying beforehand.

While I have intentions to buy it (or I wouldn't have inquired in the first place) I am not committing myself to it just yet as I have a family and in the event that something more financially pressing than buying a pool cue comes along I will not have my reputation cast in a bad light.

Last edited:

kauzlaric

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
It is the same cue as the picture from Amazon. Anyone who has owned a BK3 knows that. I have had quite a few offers and trades offered as well. You're not the only interest.

When I have the time to get the cue I will take more pictures. Until then the picture clearly shows it's the BK3 and anyone who is familiar with the BK3 knows it is a BK3 with sports grip.

barking4action

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
89   0   0

Post of the year!